Hey, it’s finally Friday – the end of another long week. Pat yourself on the back, you made it! We had a very busy week here at Datacrushers, and wanted to bring you – yes you, reading this right now – up to speed on our latest developments over the past two weeks.
- We helped our clients recover a staggering $1,406,612 in revenue following Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Check out how we did it here
- The Times of Israel ran a story on us, which we thought was pretty cool – until they published it in Chinese for their China-based readership – which totally blew us away!
- Wireless Wire, based in Japan, covered us on their website in Japanese. Check it out here
- i24 News ran a segment on Datacrushers during their morning show. It’s a pretty cool clip, and well worth the time to view. Watch it below, or here
Datacrushers entered into an exciting new strategic partnership with SplitIt, a New York-based eCommerce startup in the Fintech space. SplitIt provides both online and retail shoppers the ability to split the cost of their purchases across several interest-free installments. Furthermore, it does not require users to apply for a new credit line or run a credit check
- Merrill Lynch covered our SplitIt partnership on their financial news website, Merrill Edge. Check it out here
Finally, take a look at our latest posts on:
That’s all for this week. We have a LOT planned for the coming week!
Don’t forget to check our blog regularly for the latest news, hints, tips, and tricks to boost your eCommerce business. We will start adding videos to our content mix next week, so stay tuned! We hope your week was as fulfilling as ours. Have a great weekend, and keep crushing it!