February 2018 has proven itself to be an exciting month for Datacrushers, and the world in general.
Let’s recap some of the more interesting developments to take place throughout this past month, in “The Datacrushers End of Month Update: February 2018”
- Random: Blaze Pizza, a chain backed by NBA legend LeBron James, plans on expanding outside of North America. Clearly, this pizza brings the Heat.
- Surprising: Rapper 50 Cent is most certainly not a Bitcoin millionaire, but he is still filing for bankruptcy, court records reveal. 50 Cent was alleged to be a Bitcoin millionaire after a rumor surfaced which claimed he accepted the cryptocurrency as payment for his 2014 album, Animal Ambition. Always one for a good laugh, he played along with the rumor until the court got wind of it and requested clarification.
- Amazing: The US. Consumer Confidence Index hit 130.8 – the highest it has been in almost 18 years. The CCI measures consumers attitudes with regards to the economy. The number has a direct correlation to job growth and consumer spending. Thus, a high number indicates consumers feel confident in the job market, and their ability to spend money on leisure items at will. Both physical retailers and eCommerce merchants can expect to see increased site-traffic, cart-abandonment, and spending over the coming months. Thankfully, Datacrushers can help you tackle the cart-abandonment issue – we just can’t tell you what to spend all that recovered revenue on.
“I’m not sure how some of these facts are relevant to me or my business, but I’ll keep it all in mind. So, what’s up at Datacrushers? I was promised exciting news – please don’t let me down!”
Hey, don’t fret – Datacrushers delivers value by the hour – that’s our commitment to you. Honestly, it’s an understatement – the DataCrushers Revenue Discovery Platform (RDP) delivers value by the second, in real time – all the time!
So, about that exciting news we have!
Have you heard about our brand new, Full Email Marketing Automation suite? No? Well check this out:
- It takes seconds to learn and requires no retraining – saving you valuable time and money!
- It uses a “Drag-and-Drop” editor for instant template creation.
- It is integrated with the platform, so you don’t need to add additional scripts to your website
- It taps directly into shopper and product analytics providing easier email personalization when compared to 3rd party services.
But wait, there’s more!
Datacrushers was chosen to participate in the “Innovation Studio Tel-Aviv Launch and Innovation Exchange Conference” hosted by VISA. At the conference, Datacrushers CEO James Oppenheim took the stage to preach the good word about the fight against cart-abandonment, our role in the world of Fintech, and how Datacrushers is advancing the world of eCommerce through innovations in ML and AI. We also made sure to announce the release of our Email Marketing Automation feature at the VISA event. It was nothing short of success!
Now, let’s talk business – the business of the written word.
So, what are your plans for this weekend? Will you spend some well-earned time catching up on all that Winter Olympic goodness you might have missed? Perhaps you will get a new haircut, or whatever it is people do at the beginning of March? Well if you have a few minutes, we have a few recommendations. How many minutes exactly? 25. How many recommendations? At least 3, but you are welcome to read more.
What Do You Know About Site Search?
What do you know about site search, or what would you like to know about site search? Check out this quick guide to learn more and understand what this simple technology can do for your business.
The State of Mobile (e)Commerce – Everything You Need To Know!
We all have smartphones and tablets, and we all make purchases on these devices. But do you know how the CVR for these devices stack-up when compared to desktops? Want to learn about where things are headed? Finally, what benefits and or challenges do smartphones and tablets present to physical retail?
Class Is in Session: Learn About Conversion Rate Optimization.
Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) is a topic that many eCommerce merchants struggle with – but its ok! We put together an in-depth guide to bring you up to speed on the topic. So, come on and check it out.
We hope you enjoyed the latest news and recommend reading material. Datacrushers will be bringing you even more exciting news as we head into March Madness. You can keep up with it all by following us on:
And of course, right here on the Datacrushers Blog. Stay tuned, and feel free to contact us to learn more about the feature-rich Datacrushers RDP. We have the tools you need to combat cart-abandonment and boost revenue – and well be more than happy to show you how to use everything to the max!
Founded in 2015, Datacrushers uses Machine Learning and A.I. along with NLP to identify and recover revenue loss, cart abandonment and discover new revenue sources across any site. The revenue discovery platform completes the deep ongoing analysis of eCommerce websites by monitoring the three main focal points of any site: The User, Site, and Product.
Unlike traditional “cart abandonment platforms,” Datacrushers does not require shoppers and customers to be logged-in to conduct both on and offsite campaigns. We use a wide range of data-driven and analytics based conversion tools to target the shopper at the right time with the most accurate and effective campaign to drive the sale.
Datacrushers is platform, language, and currency agnostic and requires only a few lines of code to get started therefore delivering an ultra-fast go-to-market with minimal set-up time and tech intervention.
Based out of Jerusalem, Israel, Datacrushers has clients worldwide including, The US, China, Russia, UK, Germany, and more.